Innovation and Creativity in Coaching and Mentoring
Our conference this year approaches the themes of creativity and innovation from a number of angles, including:
• Exploring how we can innovate our profession and practice through embracing new technology
• Adopting a more creative approach to business development, including working with and learning from Millennials
• How to be more creative in what we work with and draw from in our coaching sessions
• Explicitly working with art
• Being more creative with scant resources to embed an organizational coaching culture
• Working with a mentor coach to reveal our blind spots so we can be more creative
• Professor Ernesto Spinelli (keynote on opening creative possibilities through embracing uncertainty)
• Anna Sheather (art in coaching)
• Katherine Chowdry (British Transport Police case study)
• Tim Dench (Euroclear case study)
This is our eighth annual conference since we changed hands in 2009, and we’re maintaining all the hallmarks of the success of our previous sell-out conferences. Stimulating speakers; plenty of choice of interesting, practical & experiential workshops/case studies/research sessions, and what many of you say you value the most – the opportunity to network and be in conversation with peers in a self-contained friendly setting at the Holiday Inn Bloomsbury in central London. And the perfect finish to the day – our annual awards where you can help celebrate the achievements of colleagues- or your own!
We look forward to seeing you for a rich and diverse day of inspiration, exploration, and learning.
You can register now by booking online.CaW conference-information 2018