Coaching at Work has launched a radio station.
Coaching at Work Radio brings to you 24/7 interviews, seminars and conference papers about different aspects of coaching and mentoring. In the coming months, we will increase the number of recordings and programmes on our station. In-between programmes we play sounds of nature, including walks to aid reflection and relaxation.
Current programmes include:
- Coaching at Work’s Liz Hall interviews Catherine Wade on unconscious bias
- Coaching at Work’s Liz Hall interviews Georgina Woudstra on team coaching
- Coaching through COVID: co-Founder, Mark McMordie shares his story with Liz Hall
- Liz Hall interviews David Kesby on extra-dependent teams
- Liz Hall interviews Dr Alister Scott for Climate Coaching Action Day 2021
- A Liz Hall profile of David Clutterbuck and David Megginson (2009)
Interested in contributing? Contact producers, Stephen Palmer and Liz Hall: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Listen to Coaching at Work Radio
- You can listen to Coaching at Work Radio on our Radio Player here: https://bit.ly/CWRadio
- Online at Zeno.fm: https://bit.ly/3v1woXo
It’s easy to listen to us on your mobile phone, too. Just download the free Zeno Radio App and search for our station.
- Download from The App Store: https://apple.co/3umHTtL
- Download from Google Play: https://bit.ly/3r8rjM5